File several support tickets on the following dates 5/4/2016, 5/5/2016, 5/6/2016, 5/15/2016 for (1) outdoor camera that has water in it with poor visibility and now a new ticket for 7/13/2016 for a camera that doesn't work at all.Called customer service just to get the run around.
One tech tells me to unplug the camera and try to plug it in again to see if the visibility cleared up witch it didn't I then told him a I wasn't *** it has water in it and plunging it in and out is not going to make a difference, then he creates a RMA and tells me to go on line to create a account, then create a support ticket.
Wait time for customer service is also ridiculous.Model F6DVR8-1TB
More Review Details
- Review category
- Home Security
You May Also Like
- "My mother had this service and paid almost $100.00 per month. Her house caught fire in January 2015, sadly the system failed. There is no record of Monitronics ever contacting..."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."
- "This is exactly the same problem I am having but in addition when I tried to cancel after a week they said I couldn't because of the speed that the..."
- "After being pleased with six months of Urthbox subscribership, I noticed that the subscription had unexpected renewed itself. I was not too concerned, and asked customer service to please cancel..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."
- "I purchased a new 2015 Kenworth T680 (500 hp cummins, 13 speed ultra shift plus, Ag380) and noticed a slight vibration upon bob tailing it home from dealer, so I..."
- "I had truegreen for about three months. Almost immediately the grass was turning colors in certain spots and dying faster. I asked the guy if i needed to water..."
- "Mid February decided to purchase laminate flooring material through Lowe's. Called flooring dept at my local Lowe's and arranged to have room measured. Took 2 weeks - end of Feb..."