1.8
Equipment Quality

I have bought a 8 channel four camera system built and should be able to handled by night owl. The dvr model number is c- 841- a10- 8 with the model number of the cameracm-ahd10w-bh-u.

The dvr works well with eclipse and china based cameras but not with the set that comes with the device.....upon speaking to a customer service person earlier this year they could not resolve the issue I went back to the dvr source and the same issue......Upon speaking to two customer personals the first one seems way off and the second one uses agreement that states that you should registered ....dwl...a product that doesn't works....and rudely states that they don't have enough time to waste on you trying to resolve things... the irony of it all is that I asked them for a shipping address that i could send the cameras at my expense that they could check their bad product....and they refused...this is the weirdest thing I am willing to ship it off for them to clean up their flushables.....omg.

can earth gets weirder....I need to know if these people are real. I also send a pic of the problem I am having....for real these people are not real.......

Review about: Night Owl C-841-A10 Security System.

Preferred solution: I like someone who is human to talk to me that i can feel like I am dealing with people...money is not all good service is....let me know how I can feel the situation is properly resolved....thank you.. .

I didn't like: Value quality customer service product, Customer service was either nonexistent or useless.

Comments