1.5
Equipment Quality

First things first the customer service department really doesn't help you you spend more time on hold when you do get somebody it's by email asking the same questions over and over again I bought a security system with 8 cameras and the DVR One camera went bad called about a warranty and they cannot find my registration with my receipt which at this point I no longer have because I thought it was registered so needless to say I will not be buying another night owl system when I get rid of the current one unsatisfied customer

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Night Owl. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Night Owl.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Security category for more informed decision or compare Night Owl to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Night Owl?

Comments