Equipment Quality

Bought a 16 Camera Security System on June of 2015 new from a local retailer.The DVR failed 7 months later.

Sent the unit back for warranty repair and it failed again 8 months later, now the system is out of the 1 year warranty from the original purchase date. Night Owl will not cover repair even though the last repair was only 8 months ago. Additionally, getting anything through customer services is a mission; I had the worst experience with customer service and tech support, they don't respond to questions!! I will never ever buy anything from night owl again nor recommend it to anyone!!!

If you are thinking or even considering buying something from Night Owl, think again!!, you will waste your money.....the equipment wont last!!

The equipment is Cheap and the company will not stand behind their product.Not worth one penny!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of night owl security system from Night Owl and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $700 and wants Night Owl to "repair / replace the failed equipment".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Night Owl for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Night Owl?

Comments

Absolutely correct- this companies cust service and technical service is PATHETIC AND RIDICULOUS!! BUNCH OF FRIGGEN RUN AROUND PAIN IN THE *** ROBOT EMPLOYEES FOLLOWING ORDERS FROM IDIOTS! AND STAY AWAY FROM ALL NIGHT OWLS RUBBISH.

Montclair, California, United States #1236266